02.04.2011

ABC3D



http://www.abc3dbook.com Preorders available! 

ONE OF THE MOST DELIGHTFUL AND INNOVATIVE POP-UP BOOKS I HAVE EVER SEEN.—Robert Sabuda

From the lenticular cover that changes with the angle of your hands, all the way to the Z, ABC3D is as much a work of art as it is a pop-up book. Each of the 26 dimensional letters move and change before your eyes. C turns into D with a snap. M stands at attention. X becomes Y with a flick of the wrist. And then there's U... Boldly conceived and brilliantly executed with a striking black, red, and white palette, this is a book that readers and art lovers of all ages will treasure for years to come.

MARION BATAILLE is graphic and book designer who has never before been published in this country. She lives in Paris. This is just a hand-made mock-up of the actual book which publishes in Oct. 2008. We couldn't be more excited about it.

Also for those asking that's the incredible 30's trio The Boswell Sisters singing "Roll On"

22 kommentarer:

  1. awesome, thx for sharing :)

    SvarSlett
  2. I don't think I've ever been as interested in pop-up books or ABC's as I have now.

    SvarSlett
  3. Very vibrant design, I like it. Not that I really have any need for a pop-up ABC book. Maybe one day I'll break down and reproduce. :P

    SvarSlett
  4. That. Was. Incredible! I wish I had books like that when I was little.

    SvarSlett
  5. oh wow thatts great, whoever thought of that is genius!

    SvarSlett
  6. nice! pop-up books are always awesome.

    SvarSlett
  7. Nice one. Wonder if there is a tutorial for this type of thing. I would really like to try it some day.

    SvarSlett
  8. So nice
    Glad I still have this blog on my morning coffee. Please check out mine?
    http://clearthepit.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett